We care about how your personal information is used and shared.
We take your privacy seriously.
KINDLE BOOK PUBLISHING is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We constantly review and enhance our technical, physical and managerial procedures in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure personal data in order to protect it from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction.
We use industry standard 128 bit secure sockets layer (SSL) technology to encrypt sensitive information. It is important to remember to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password if you use a shared PC. Make sure you sign off or close your browser when you have finished using it.
During a visit to the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information (including your email address and name) in order to receive or use specific services. Such services include competitions, special offers, direct marketing, promotions, newsletters, etc.
We are committed to:
– safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
– meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
– processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements
– providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
(2) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
(a) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and your email address);
(b) any other information that you choose to send to us; and
(c) any information that you provide us with regards to any book quotes and evaluation
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
(3) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way. The types of Information collected include, without limitation, your full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP address, browser information, contact information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of our special features.
(4) INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
– We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website or services. KINDLE BOOK PUBLISHING automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, KINDLE BOOK PUBLISHING cookie information.
– Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. This type of data enables us to figure out how often consumers use parts of the Website or services so that we can make the Website appealing to as many consumers as possible, and improve those services.
(5) USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing, or any other reason not directly resulting from any service specifically asked for by you.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(7) WHAT FINANCIAL INFORMATION DO YOU KEEP?
KINDLE BOOK PUBLISHING does not store any clients’ financial information.
(8) THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS; LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
(9) WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
These cookies enable users, if they wish, to login to their accounts on social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook and share content from our websites with their friends. These cookies do not allow us access to your accounts or provide us with any confidential information relating to any of your accounts.
MAILING LIST COOKIES
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
To make full use of this site, your device must be set to accept cookies otherwise some of its functionality (for example free downloads) may not work.
If you nevertheless want to restrict, block or disable cookies, you can do so by changing your browser settings. If you would like more specific information about how to change your browser settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org which has detailed information for each browser as well as more information about cookies in general.
(10) POLICY AMENDMENTS
(11) ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Email us at email@example.com
or by post to Gold Wind Limited, 44 Ashbourne Drive, Cohxoe, DH6 4SW.